JET 2000 COMPLETE
Foil Surfing/Downwind Foiling/Wing-Surfing
Foil wird mit NEUEM 2023er Mast/Fuselage System ausgeliefert!
The Jet 2000 shares many similar features to their smaller 1050 & 1250 counterparts. These larger wings feature a slightly higher aspect ratio in a delta wing planform with moderate anhedral to deliver early lift and a low stall speed while maximizing turning ability. These wings are the ideal choice for larger surfers surf foiling as well as SUP, downwind, and Wing-Surf foiling. These wings are paired with the Stabilizer 450, which gives the complete setup more lift at lower speeds and is optimized for improved turning and pumping performance.
Jet 2000 is ideal for riders up to 250 lbs
- Jet 2000 Front Wing
- Stabilizer 450
- 75 cm Mast
- 64 cm Fuselage
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Wings to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Mast to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Connects Standard Plate to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- EVA Wing Covers
- Carry Case
- Naish Aluminum Masts are Available as Direct Connect as well as Deep Tuttle and Abracadabra Connection Systems
- Lightweight, Foam Filled Aircraft Grade, Triple Stringer Extruded Aluminum Mast with Bonded and Screwed Connections
- 100% Pre-preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer
- CNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminum Fuselage with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabilizer Connection
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections
The Jet 2000 is available as a complete set or a semi-complete set where you can choose your own mast.
|Size||Front Wing Design||Aspect Ratio||Wingspan||Projected Surface Area|
|75 cm||Jet 2000||5.1||39.4"/100 cm||310 in²/2000 cm²|